Google Earth Engine
A planetary-scale platform for earth science data and analysis.
With our vast experience in geospatial data and solutions and tenured success as a Google Premier Partner, Woolpert Digital Innovations helps clients maximize the use of Google Earth Engine.
- Our experts can help you integrate Google Earth Engine into your existing workflows, including those incorporating Esri software. You can view the results of Google Earth Engine in ArcGIS Pro or use the results for further analysis.
- For customers wanting to use Google Earth Engine in house, we can orient new users to Google Earth Engine’s functions and capabilities through workshops and virtual coaching.
- If you currently use a cloud vendor other than Google, but are interested in using Google Earth Engine, we can help you leverage both to meet your existing infrastructure plans while also opening up the potential of Google Earth Engine.
- We develop complete, cloud-based processing pipelines built around Google Earth Engine for customers looking to perform substantial, regular and automated raster processing of any geographic or spectral size. With almost a decade of experience implementing Google Cloud solutions, our team uses Google Earth Engine expertise to provide end-to-end solutions.
- Our team can augment the efforts of your own scientists and analysts by writing functions that wrap or combine lower-level Google Earth Engine functionalities or accelerating algorithm development efforts as temporary team members.
- Data preparation and storage are key to using Google Earth Engine, and we can help with tasks including extract, transform and load (ETL), navigating user privileges in Google Cloud Platform and making key storage decisions specific to Google Earth Engine assets.
- We provide front-end app development.
In addition to a familiar user interface, we can offer:
Easy methods for collaboration with colleagues
Distributed processing of user code without hands-on instruction
Using several simple programming constructs/concepts, users can scale their processing immediately based on computation complexities or geographic areas.
Options to compute large amounts of data
This data includes aerial and satellite imagery data collected privately or not available on the public cloud. Two aspects of this are key:
- Unlimited GeoTIFFs can be stored in cloud buckets for county, state and regional projects, then merged logically within Google Earth Engine for analysis.
Tap into our insights to gain a better understanding of our expertise, the changing landscape and how we can support your business.
"*" indicates required fields